Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
MidMichigan Community Health Services is committed to keeping our patients, staff and community safe. In response to the heightened alert to the Coronavirus (referred to as COVID-19) outbreak, we have instituted the following:
- Limited our on-site staff to direct patient care employees only and have the remaining clerical staff working from home
- Following all CDC and MDHHS guidelines
- Limited access to facility entrances and are requesting all behavioral health and primary care patients use the front door for screening purposes
- Offering televisits and in-person visits when needed
- Set-up a health screening evaluation room in our specialty clinic where nurses can:
- Swab for flu and strep throat
- Have the ability to swab for COVID-19, at drive thru testing Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
For the safety of all, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing, call your health care provider immediately. If your provider office is closed, please contact Urgent Care prior to coming for direction on next steps.
To learn more about what MidMichigan Health is doing to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 visit, www.midmichigan.org/coronavirus.