Follow Your Health Care Online
MidMichigan Community Health Services offers you online access to track the most important aspects of your health care. MyHealthConnection enables you to communicate with our health care providers, nurses and staff members easily, safely and securely via the Internet.
How will it help me?
Through MyHealthConnection you are able to:
- Request prescription refills and referrals to other providers
- Request appointments
- View your personal health record
- Ask questions of your primary care provider, nurses and staff members
We recommend that you continue to contact us by phone with any time sensitive issues, such as sick visits or other same-day appointments. However, MyHealthConnection offers another convenient way for you to contact us for routine requests. It also lets you see your information directly.
Who can get a MyHealthConnection Account?
Patients 18 or older at these locations can sign up for an account:
- MidMichigan Health Park–Houghton Lake
- MidMichigan Medical Offices–Roscommon
- MidMichigan Medical Offices–Beaverton
- MidMichigan Urgent Care–Houghton Lake
How do I sign up?
Plan to sign up at your next office visit. We will verify your identity and provide a secure username and password that you can use to create your online account.
If you have any questions, please call us at (989) 422-5122.