Fees & Insurance
We accept most major health insurance's, including Medicare and Medicaid. Patients are requested to bring their insurance card to every visit. Payments for deductibles, co-pays, and office services that are not covered by insurance are expected at the time of the visit.
Following are the plans in which MidMichigan Community Health Services is a "participating provider." Some physicians and visiting specialists participate in different insurance plans. You will find the list of insurance's for each provider by clicking on their name under "Our Providers" tab.
Your insurance plan may not cover all services. When in doubt, always check with your insurance company to verify participation and coverage.
- AETNA (for some plans - contact Aetna to verify)
- Alliance Health & Life PPO (for some plans - contact Alliance to verify)
- ASR Health Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross PPO
- BlueCare Network
- BlueCare Network Medicare Advantage
- CIGNA (for some plans - contact CIGNA to verify)
- Cofinity (previously called PPOM)
- ConnectCare PPO for employees of MidMichigan Health affiliates
- Health Alliance Plan (HAP)
- Humana Choice PPO Medicare Advantage
- Markekplace Insurances (Blue Cross Blue Shield, BlueCare Network, Alliance Health and Life, Priority Health)
- McLaren Health Plan Medicaid HMO
- McLaren Health Plan
- Medicaid (Michigan only)
- Medicare Plus Blue PPO (Medicare Advantage program)
- Meridian Health Plan Medicaid HMO
- Molina Medicaid HMO
- Optum (VA CCN)
- Physicians Care Network
- Priority Health PPO and HMO
- Priority Health Medicaid
- Priority Health Medicare Advantage PPO and HMO
- TriCare (East Region)
- TriCare for Life
- UnitedHealthCare Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid
We Want to Help
We believe that everyone has the right to quality, affordable health care. We understand that not all patients have health insurance or are able to afford the co-pays and deductibles that normally accompany a doctor's visit. We offer a Medical Care Discount Program with a sliding scale fee, where discounts are based on a patient's financial ability. A patient's financial ability is determined by federal guidelines. Based on these guidelines, no person will be denied service due to an inability to pay.