Medical Care Discount Program
No Health Insurance? Not Enough Insurance? Can't Afford the Co-pays or Deductibles? The Medical Care Discount Program May Help!
What is the Medical Care Discount Program?
- The Medical Care Discount Program provides a sliding fee scale where discounts are given on fees, co-pays, and deductibles based on financial ability. Financial ability is defined by federal guidelines.
- The program can help you whether you have insurance or not.
- The discount ranges from 40-95% off for those who qualify.
Where is the Medical Care Discount Program Available?
The program applies only to services provided on-site at:
What Services Are Covered?
- Primary care office visits
- Urgent Care visits
- On-site lab tests, ultrasound and X-ray procedures, including mammograms and bone density testing
- Patient education services and counseling
- Physical therapy and cardiac rehabilitation
- Co-Pays and deductibles
- Prescription medications available at a participating pharmacy
How Do I Know If I Am Eligible To Participate?
- All patients who are new or established with primary care providers at the facilities listed above are eligible.
- Discounts are based on family income, size, and in some cases, special circumstances.*
Applying Is Easy