Urgent Care is a convenient alternative to waiting in an emergency room when your doctor's office is closed or your problem isn't really an "emergency." Walk-in care is provided for people of all ages, with no appointment required.
Urgent Care Services
- Minor Emergencies
- Strains and Sprains
- Colds, Sore Throats
- Minor Burns, Skin Rashes, Insect Bites
- Allergy Shots
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Minor Fractures (broken bones)
Occupational Health Services
- Walk-in Injury Care
- Pre-Employment Services
- DOT Physicals
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Camp and Sports Physicals
- Walk-In testing for patients with COVID-like Symptoms.
- Available 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., beginning June 1
- Drive-through testing and rapid testing no longer available
- If you have any questions about costs or insurance, call (989) 422-2181
All patients 12 and older are now eligible for the COVID Vaccine. There are three ways to get the vaccine at MidMichigan Community Health Services:
- Schedule an appointment by calling (989) 422-2157, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Schedule an appointment online
- Walk-in at MidMichigan Urgent Care - Houghton Lake
Note: If you have chest pain, severe abdominal pain or shortness of breath, Don't wait and Don't Drive! Dial 911 or your local ambulance service.