Diabetes Services at MidMichigan Health Park - Houghton Lake
Diabetes services offered at MidMichigan Health Park - Houghton Lake include:
- Individual counseling for basic diabetes education upon new diagnosis
- Individual nutritional counseling and carbohydrate counting
- Individual counseling for diabetes/medication management
- Instruction on the administration of insulin
- Training in use of home glucose monitors and pattern interpretation
- Resource information on all aspects of diabetes
Learn more about MidMichigan's diabetes services and locations.
Which Entrance/Where to Park
Parking is located directly in front of the main entrance (on the left side of the building). There is a circle drive that may be used to pull up to the entrance to drop off patients or visitors. When entering the building, please check in with the reception desk located in the lobby for assistance.