Pharmacy Services at MidMichigan Health Park - Houghton Lake
Pharmacy services offered at MidMichigan Health Park - Houghton Lake include:
- Pharmacist - Jeff Steffey, RPh, MBA, FMPA
- Full Pharmacy
- Most Insurances accepted (no Humana)
- Medical Care Discount available to those that qualify
- Easily transfer your prescriptions from another pharmacy
- Walk-ins welcome, and available to the whole public-not just our patients
- Use the Medication Synchronization Program (Med Sync) and pick-up a month's worth of medications at one time
- FREE Diabetic Meter and Test Strips
- Medication Disposal - medications that are no longer needed or outdated medications, including over the counter medications, can be dropped off in the MedDrop box for proper disposal.
Which Entrance/Where to Park
Parking is located directly in front of the main entrance (on the left side of the building). There is a circle drive that may be used to pull up to the entrance to drop off patients or visitors. When entering the building, please check in with the reception desk located in the lobby for assistance.